Dent County, MO Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is really not that complicated

3 posters

Go down

this is really not that complicated Empty this is really not that complicated

Post  NN Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:03 am

you have to register with this blog (oops forum) to use it, it appears very normal to me and actually easier for me to figure out than the other one. there's buttons for everything......

Let's see some names and addresses of those you know who are like bob wofford who turned his back on his partner and ran to hide while she was shot. for this he is patted on the back and re-elected.

it appears to me the majority of US citizens are uneducated in world politics, apathetic about our government, and like it that way.

use and watch http://www.freespeechtv.org link tv, and independent foreign news sources to find what the media in the US is afraid to publish.

This is neat, you can send me private messages and cuss me out and no one will know........
When you hit the send button your message is on line for the world to see with no one looking at it until then. If your message is moderated it's after it's posted, not before like the other.
You can go back and edit your comment easily.
Anyone can set up a blog forum like this but if no one uses it it's a waste of time, let's not waste our kind moderators time.
NN
NN

http://www.theonion.com

Back to top Go down

this is really not that complicated Empty Yup, this is a very uncomplicated forum

Post  DentCoFarmer Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:38 pm

Edited my post out, because it was not on topic.

DCF

Smile

Last edited by on Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
DentCoFarmer
DentCoFarmer

Back to top Go down

this is really not that complicated Empty The Sheriff

Post  514 Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:36 am

didn't "run and hide". He shot the subject in the head and took a bullet himself.

Back to top Go down

this is really not that complicated Empty run and hide

Post  NN Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:31 am

what's your source of information? I'm not a witness who was there, all i know is what I hear and read. I was told he was shot while running, did his wound come from the front or rear? I'm capable of learning, teach me something.
NN
NN

http://www.theonion.com

Back to top Go down

this is really not that complicated Empty Shooting Account

Post  514 Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:43 pm

I imagine he was backing up (not standing still) but that's speculation on my part. The Sheriff was shot in the chest. Jo Ann was shot in the abdomen and the back of the head. They did not expect Forrest to be there and he came up behind his girlfriend who had answered the door and started shooting. Both the Sheriff and Jo Ann returned fire. Jo Ann was along side the Sheriff when she went down. He believes that Jo Ann was struck in the head as she turned going down from the first round that struck her. Forrest was hit in the face by a shot from the Sheriff. His girlfriend was also struck in the leg. The Sheriff got to their car and called for backup. All of this happened in a few seconds.

I wasn't there either, but I've heard this account directly from Sheriff Wofford.

Back to top Go down

this is really not that complicated Empty Re: this is really not that complicated

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum